JöRG DüSTERWALD, Hamelin
Jörg Düsterwald is one of the very few full-time Body painters in Germany and holds the title of German Body Painting Champion 2008 (category "brush/sponge").
Using paint and creativity on the body as canvas, transformation takes place and the body is "alienated", in order to either undergo a metamorphosis or to let it "disappear" in its surroundings - in unity with nature and circumstances.
In addition to his own projects, Jörg`s painted models cause a stir at both national and international events including corporate events, exhibitions, shows, advertising campaigns or promotional activities. He also untertakes work with private individuals who commission him for their own, very personal experience of having their body painted and then photographed.
Exhibitions/Presentations (only brief excerpt):
- "German Bodypainting Festival" German Champion 2008 (category "brush/sponge")
- Exhibition promotions in Madrid, Düsseldorf, Munich, Valencia and many more
- Organisation of "Festival der Körperkunst (Festival of Body Art) in Magdeburg
- Participation at Festival "LandArt" (Country Art) in Minden
- Television coverage on RTL, NDR, SWR, SAT1